Posted June 03, 2021
By Sean Ring
Bumbling Biden Builds Back... Worse?
Nearly there. The weekend is just around the corner.
While youre relaxing, you may want to spend at least some of the time figuring out how to protect your income, spending, and wealth from Bumbling Bidens Blowout Budget.
Where Have You Gone, Donald?
If you didnt miss President Trump before now, my God, are you going to miss him soon!
I admit I preferred Candidate Trumps false economy quotes and promises to raise interest rates to historically normal levels to President Trumps wasteful spending and incessant rate-cutting.
But still, the countrys finances were in far better hands under him than they are now.
Let me explain why.
Never Let a Holiday Go to Waste
While you were packing your bags for this past weekends remembrances and festivities, Sneaky Joe Biden released his 2022 budget.
Youd think if it were going to be a popular plan, hed want the press and the people all over it.
But since its such a stunning waste of your money, he preferred to keep it under wraps.
Looking at the plan, I dont blame him for the stealthy approach.
Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program, Milton Friedman once wrote.
Remember when President Obama released his 2009 $747 billion relief package? That was supposed to be temporary. Now its a permanent fixture in the budget.
Remember the Covid relief package? That, too, will be a permanent part of spending.
Before the pandemic, spending was an already idiotic $4 trillion.
With this new budget, it will be $6 trillion. Its lunacy.
The Governments Money or Your Money
Before we continue, weve got to get this out of the way:
The US government doesnt make any money. Any revenue it receives is from your tax receipts. Thats right; its all your money. The USG doesnt produce anything except a vast bureaucracy.
So when Spendthrift Joe decides to allocate $6 trillion to his pet causes, eyebrows are indeed raised.
Of course, leftists are thrilled hes going to spend that much on their shared goals. They dont pay much taxwise anyway.
But the hardworking people in America, like yourself, have every right to ask, What are you doing with my money?
Heres What Pickpocket Joe Proposes to Do With Your Money
put all my substance into that fat belly of his
Billy Wigglestick, Henry IV, Act II, Scene 1The chunky stuff in the budget is Bidens twin terrors. The American Jobs Plan costs a mere $2.3 trillion. The American Families Plan will cost $2.5 trillion, not the $1.8 trillion the president initially said.Thanks to ChNN - I felt dirty just clicking on the site - heres a partial list of the billion-dollar items in the budget. Its not an exhaustive list:
- $36.5 billion for Title I schools, in which children from low-income families make up at least 40% of enrollment. It's a $20 billion increase from 2021 enacted levels.
- $30.4 billion for Housing Choice Vouchers to expand housing assistance to 200,000 additional families, and a $500 million increase for Homeless Assistance Grants to support more than 100,000 households, including survivors of domestic violence and homeless youth.
- An increase of more than $14 billion compared to 2021 enacted levels across nearly every agency to tackle the climate crisis.
- $10.7 billion in discretionary funding in the Department of Health and Human Services increased $3.9 billion from 2021 enacted levels. The proposal also includes $621 million specific to the Department of Veterans Affairs' Opioid Prevention and Treatment programs.
- $8.7 billion in discretionary funding for the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- $6.5 billion to launch the Advanced Research Projects Agency for Health (ARPA-H), a new program aimed at driving innovation in health research that will initially focus on diseases like cancer, diabetes, and Alzheimer's.
- $2.1 billion for the Department of Justice to address gun violence, which is an increase of $232 million above 2021 enacted levels.
Well, Theres Just One Thing Left To Do
My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
Future Senator John Blutarsky
Well, its tempting. But thats not what I mean.
Its up to you to protect your income, lifestyle, and wealth as best you can under a hostile regime.
Thats why weve got to keep a weather eye out for the opportunities when they present themselves. And that, for better or for worse, requires sobriety.
Having a sober look at your finances is always a good idea. Running your dreams past your accountants and lawyers is an intelligent thing to do. They may be more doable than you think.
Engaging the services of an offshore or international professional may be the best thing you can do. A free 15-minute consultation may be all you need. However, it never hurts to talk to the right people about your options.
This is a stick-up.
And youve got to make sure youre out of Dodge before you get fleeced.
Until tomorrow, have a great day!
All the best,